How to Decorate a Christmas Tree

IMG_6259IMG_6260   by Miles

This is how I decorate my Christmas tree. First we put on the lights. Then we put on the ornaments. Then the star. But this year we might not have a star. Then me and my brother eat a candy cane. Then my mom and my dad put the rug under the tree. I love to decorate my tree.

IMG_6258by Kalee

This is how I decorate my Christmas tree. First I put on the lights. Then me and my sister put on the ornaments. And my mommy and daddy helped too. We step back. It looks good.

IMG_6261 by Madeline

This is how I decorate my Christmas tree. First I put on lights. Then I and my mommy and daddy put on the ornaments. Some times it looks messy. Then we put paper soft snow flakes on. Last we put on the angel. I love decorating Christmas trees. Ho ho ho!

IMG_6262by Brenna

This is how I decorate my Christmas tree. First I put the lights. Then I put the ornaments. Then I sit out the milk and the cookies.

IMG_6263by Brealeigh

This is how I decorate my Christmas tree. First my mom puts the star on the tree. I put the ornaments on the tree. My mom puts the lights on the tree. I love my tree.